Thursday 11 March 2010

BLOG VIRGIN!

Hello people of the Internet and followers of myself, Snooki.

I thought that it was fitting that I introduce myself before posting anything else as I have noticed and I'm sure you have as well, that my spelling and grammar is pretty dismal considering I am a journalism student.

However, new post calls for a fresh start and an attempt to stop my head speeding off with ideas of what to write, leaving my fingers behind in a confused state.

So, when I was told I had to start a blog the first thing that came to my head was SUGABABES...seriously it was. However, I don't think that the general public would be that interested in me talking about which is my favoured Sugababe and all the reasons which have lead to this conclusion.

I have now decided that my future posts will have a serious note throughout and will attempt to keep on the straight and narrow of journalism in all its values...hopefully...no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment